365 Day Tag Album

Saturday, March 28, 2009

I think I am going to try this challenge. It sounds like fun.
From http://icanonlyimagine.typepad.com/i_can_only_imagine/2009/03/my-new-project-365-begins.html
Download tag here if you just want to print them out instead of buying TAG
Hi Everyone! After a long rest from posting on my blog, I ready to begin posting about my newest project. I'm not sure if you heard about this project or not. It is not new, as it has made the rounds on the internet. This is a project where you take a photo everyday. I'm not a photographer, but I think I secretly want to try to be one. This project really appealed to me as I have begun to like to have to do something artful daily. Even if it is one part pertaining to the overall project. The photo requirement for each day is wide open. It can be anything, especially the ordinary! Just a snippet of your life everyday. Your likes, your loves, your hates, your pet peeves, etc. Totally fun and spontanious. I have never done anything like this before, but that is the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment